100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Potsdam Berlin Bike Tourat Potsdam Berlin Bike Tour, fri, 1 may 2020 - wed, 30 sep 2020
From £ 61
2. Best of Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Tour - 1 dayat , sat, 4 apr 2020 - tue, 30 mar 2021
From £ 32
3. Berlin WelcomeCardat Berlin WelcomeCard, mon, 20 apr 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 20
4. Berlin City Bike Tourat Berlin City Bike Tour, fri, 1 may 2020 - sat, 27 feb 2021
From £ 27
5. Berlin City Cruise: 1-hour cruiseat Berlin City Cruise: 1-hour cruise, fri, 1 may 2020 - tue, 3 nov 2020
From £ 16
6. Berlin Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Offat Berlin Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off, th, 30 apr 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 21
7. Sachsenhausen Walking Tourat Sachsenhausen Walking Tour, fri, 1 may 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 18
8. BigTic Berlin Hop on Hop off – 3 Dayat , sat, 4 apr 2020 - tue, 30 mar 2021
From £ 47
9. Third Reich Bike Tourat Third Reich Bike Tour, fri, 1 may 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 28
10. The Berlin Wall – Berlin behind the Iron Curtainat The Berlin Wall – Berlin behind the Iron Curtain, fri, 1 may 2020 - sat, 27 mar 2021
From £ 15
Potsdam Walking Tour
Our Potsdam Walking Tour, is a great way to visit Potsdam when staying in Berlin. Berlin without Potsdam is like Paris without Versailles. Book tickets for Potsdam Walking Tour here!
What can I expect?
For nearly three centuries, the scenic town of Potsdam just outside Berlin was the residence of the Prussian kings, princes, and German emperors who created a fairy-tale landscape of palaces, gardens, and churches that ranks among the most beautiful in Europe.
Discover Potsdam on Foot tour takes you to the Castle of Babelsberg, Marble Palaceand see a very idyllic Russian village. No surprise that Potsdam has been accorded UNESCO World Heritage status .
But the cruel realities of 20th Century history intervened in 1945. Visit the grounds of Cecilienhof Palace, scene of the Potsdam Conference, where an American president(Truman), a Soviet dictator(Stalin), and a British prime minister(Churchill) sat down to shape the future of Germany and Europe after World War II. Cross the “spy swap” bridge, where Gary Powers was traded in 1962 and see the former Stasi prison, run by the East German secret police. The tour ends at the enchanting surroundings of Sanssouci Parkand Palace. You can then explore Sanssouci on your own or accompany the guide back to Berlin.
- The tour is in English.
- Duration is about 6 hours Incl. train from Berlin to Potsdam.
- The tour is on April to October every Thursday and Sunday at 9:40am.
- The tour starts in front of the restaurant Weihenstephaner opposite Hackescher Markt S-Station. Please be there 10 minutes before the tour starts.
- As this tour incl. train ride from Berlin to Potsdam, Please bring an ABC public day pass transport ticket or buy one from the guide (2013 Price was €7.20).
- Youth price is for all under 26 years old.
- Children under 12 years old is free if they are together with a paying adult.
- The tour is on rain or shine! So please wear clothes and shoes according to weather!
- There is no food or drinks incl. in the price, but we take a break for lunch!
- Potsdam Walking Tour ends either at Sanssouci at Potsdam or you can accompany the guide back to Berlin.
Youth price is for all under 26 years old.
Children under 12 years old is free if they are together with a paying adult.
What’s not included?
There is no food or drinks incl. in the price, but we take a break for lunch.
Very Good: 4.0 – 1 reviews
Print out voucher
Duration: 6 hours
Potsdam Walking Tour
Neue Promenade 3, 10178 Berlin
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.