Over 3.4 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% Secure Booking
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in pounds with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Berlin TV Tower: Fast View Ticketat Berlin TV Tower: Fast View Ticket, tue, 12 nov 2019 - wed, 11 nov 2020
From £ 19
2. Berlin TV Tower: Panorama Dinnerat Berlin TV Tower VIP Dinner, tue, 12 nov 2019 - wed, 11 nov 2020
From £ 85
3. Berlin WelcomeCardat Berlin WelcomeCard, tue, 12 nov 2019 - tue, 31 dec 2019
From £ 19
4. Museum Island: Skip the line Berlin Passat Museum Island: Skip the line Berlin Pass, tue, 12 nov 2019 - tue, 10 dec 2019
From £ 19
5. Neues Museum: Skip the lineat Neues Museum: Skip the line, tue, 12 nov 2019 - sun, 8 dec 2019
From £ 13
6. Little BIG City Berlinat Little BIG City Berlin: Skip the line, tue, 12 nov 2019 - wed, 11 nov 2020
From £ 10
7. Madame Tussauds Berlinat Madame Tussauds Berlin: Skip the line, tue, 12 nov 2019 - wed, 11 nov 2020
From £ 19
8. V I V I D - A Celebration of Lifeat V I V I D - The Beauty of Things, sat, 16 nov 2019 - sat, 11 jul 2020
From £ 39
9. Berlin Comboat Berlin Combo: Skip the line, wed, 13 nov 2019 - wed, 11 nov 2020
From £ 24
10. Best of Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Tour - 1 dayat , tue, 12 nov 2019 - tue, 10 nov 2020
From £ 28
Altes Museum: Skip the line
Explore the treasure trove of Classical antiquities at the Altes Museum in Berlin.
- Skip the line to the Altes Museum
- Admire beautiful examples of European classical antiquities
- Walk around in the spectacular Neoclassical building
- Admire the craftsmanship and art from the Greek and Roman empires
- See the portraits of Cleopatra and her lover Julius Caesar
- Explore the Münzkabinett (Coin Cabinet) with over 1,400 coins
What can I expect?
Discover the Altes Museum in Berlin
Buy your tickets from home and skip the line into the Altes Museum on Berlin's famous Museum Island. You'll be transported back to an ancient world, where Greek philosophers wandered and Roman soldiers marched. Get inspired by the art of the Etruscans, the skill and mastery of the Greek potters, and the precision of the ancient statues, including the world’s most famous lovers, Julius Caesar and Cleopatra.Old doesn't always mean 'good'. But in the case of the Altes Museum (Old Museum), every bit of its oldness is impressive. The building, completed in 1830, is one of the most important examples of Neoclassical architecture in the whole of Germany.
And the stunning exterior is matched equally by the beauty and intricacy of the museum’s interior. And that's just the architecture! The collection of treasures it holds is - if anything - even more impressive.
You'll wander through rooms decorated with vases and sculptures created from a vast array of materials such as bronze, terracotta, glass, and even ivory, and jewelry made from precious metals and stones.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Mobile tickets are accepted.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your tickets is valid on the date you choose.
Is there child rates?
Children under age 18 enjoy free entrance, but must have a ticket.
Student and disabled visitors (with valid ID)
Children (0-17): Free