100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Berlin City Cruise: 1-hour cruiseat Berlin City Cruise: 1-hour cruise, wed, 22 jan 2020 - sun, 3 nov 2019
From £ 14
2. Cruise on Spree and Landwehr Canalat Cruise on Spree and Landwehr Canal, wed, 22 jan 2020 - sun, 27 oct 2019
From £ 22
3. New Berlin Cruiseat New Berlin Cruise, wed, 22 jan 2020 - mon, 4 nov 2019
From £ 19
4. Best of Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Tour - 1 dayat , wed, 22 jan 2020 - wed, 20 jan 2021
From £ 32
5. Berlin WelcomeCardat Berlin WelcomeCard, wed, 22 jan 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 20
6. Sachsenhausen Walking Tourat Sachsenhausen Walking Tour, th, 23 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 16
7. Trabi Safari Berlinat Trabi Safari Berlin, sat, 25 jan 2020 - sun, 1 mar 2020
From £ 47
8. Berlin City Bike Tourat Berlin City Bike Tour, th, 23 jan 2020 - mon, 18 jan 2021
From £ 27
9. Berlin Walking tourat Berlin Walking tour, th, 23 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 12
10. Berlin Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Offat Berlin Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off, wed, 22 jan 2020 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 25
There's hardly a cozier way to see and learn about Berlin than on an evening cruise through the city. During this scenic 2.5-hour cruise, you get the chance to enjoy the sight of this beautiful, historical city illuminated in the dark.
- Enjoy a 2.5-hour evening cruise in Berlin
- Learn about the history of Berlin
- See many ot the city's attractions
- Listen to the guide tell you about what you see
- Rent an audio guide (2€)
- Bring children under age 6 for free
What can I expect?
Enjoy an Evening Cruise
Join us for the evening cruise through beautiful Berlin. Admire the highlights of central Berlin as they present themselves from the water in a completely new light and learn more about this breathtaking metropolis.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Smartphone tickets are accepted.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your ticket is only valid on the date and time you choose.
How long is the cruise?
The cruise lasts 2.5 hours.
Where does the cruise go?
Click here to see a map of the route.
Which languages are the cruise available in?
The live guides speak both English and German.
Infant (0-5): Free of charge
Very Good: 4.0 – 1 reviews
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 3 hours
Daily at 6:30 PM from April to October. Departure from Friedrichstrasse.
Friedrichstrasse / Reichstagufer 10117 Berlin
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.