100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Berlin City Cruise: 1-hour cruiseat Berlin City Cruise: 1-hour cruise, wed, 3 jun 2020 - tue, 3 nov 2020
From £ 17
2. New Berlin Cruiseat New Berlin Cruise, wed, 3 jun 2020 - sun, 25 oct 2020
From £ 21
3. Best of Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Tour - 1 dayat , tue, 2 jun 2020 - tue, 1 jun 2021
From £ 33
4. Potsdam Walking Tourat Potsdam Walking Tour, th, 4 jun 2020 - sat, 24 apr 2021
From £ 19
5. The Berlin Wall – Berlin behind the Iron Curtainat The Berlin Wall – Berlin behind the Iron Curtain, th, 4 jun 2020 - sat, 27 mar 2021
From £ 16
6. Berlin City Bike Tourat Berlin City Bike Tour, th, 4 jun 2020 - sat, 27 feb 2021
From £ 28
7. Berlin Wall and Cold War Bike Tourat Berlin Wall and Cold War Bike Tour, th, 4 jun 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 30
8. Berlin Segway Tourat Berlin Segway Tour, fri, 5 jun 2020 - mon, 30 nov 2020
From £ 64
9. Berlin Walking tourat Berlin Walking tour, th, 4 jun 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 16
10. Third Reich Berlin Walking Tourat Third Reich Berlin Walking Tour, th, 4 jun 2020 - mon, 29 mar 2021
From £ 16
There's hardly a cozier way to see and learn about Berlin than on an evening cruise through the city. During this scenic 2.5-hour cruise, you get the chance to enjoy the sight of this beautiful, historical city illuminated in the dark.
- Enjoy a 2.5-hour evening cruise in Berlin
- Learn about the history of Berlin
- See many ot the city's attractions
- Listen to the guide tell you about what you see
- Rent an audio guide (2€)
- Bring children under age 6 for free
What can I expect?
Enjoy an Evening Cruise
Join us for the evening cruise through beautiful Berlin. Admire the highlights of central Berlin as they present themselves from the water in a completely new light and learn more about this breathtaking metropolis.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Smartphone tickets are accepted.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your ticket is only valid on the date and time you choose.
How long is the cruise?
The cruise lasts 2.5 hours.
Where does the cruise go?
Click here to see a map of the route.
Which languages are the cruise available in?
The live guides speak both English and German.
Infant (0-5): Free of charge
Very Good: 4.0 – 1 reviews
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 3 hours
Daily at 6:30 PM from April to October. Departure from Friedrichstrasse.
Friedrichstrasse / Reichstagufer 10117 Berlin
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.