100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Berlin WelcomeCardat Berlin WelcomeCard, wed, 29 nov 2023 - wed, 27 nov 2024
From £ 23
2. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Berlinat Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Berlin, wed, 29 nov 2023 - tue, 26 nov 2024
From £ 28
3. Madame Tussauds Berlinat Madame Tussauds Berlin: Skip the line, wed, 29 nov 2023 - wed, 27 nov 2024
From £ 24
4. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the lineat Berlin TV Tower, th, 30 nov 2023 - sun, 25 feb 2024
From £ 23
5. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the line & Restaurantat Berlin TV Tower, th, 30 nov 2023 - sun, 25 feb 2024
From £ 25
6. Berlin TV Tower: Panorama Dinnerat Berlin TV Tower VIP Dinner, th, 30 nov 2023 - sun, 25 feb 2024
From £ 101
7. Altes Museum: Skip the lineat Altes Museum: Skip the line, wed, 29 nov 2023 - tue, 26 dec 2023
From £ 11
8. Neues Museum: Skip the lineat Neues Museum: Skip the line, wed, 29 nov 2023 - tue, 26 dec 2023
From £ 13
9. Bode Museum: Skip the lineat Bode Museum: Skip the line, wed, 29 nov 2023 - tue, 26 dec 2023
From £ 12
10. LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Berlinat LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Berlin, wed, 29 nov 2023 - wed, 27 nov 2024
From £ 18
There's hardly a cozier way to see and learn about Berlin than on an evening cruise through the city. During this scenic 2.5-hour cruise, you get the chance to enjoy the sight of this beautiful, historical city illuminated in the dark.
- Enjoy a 2.5-hour evening cruise in Berlin
- Learn about the history of Berlin
- See many ot the city's attractions
- Listen to the guide tell you about what you see
- Rent an audio guide (2€)
- Bring children under age 6 for free
What can I expect?
Enjoy an Evening Cruise
Join us for the evening cruise through beautiful Berlin. Admire the highlights of central Berlin as they present themselves from the water in a completely new light and learn more about this breathtaking metropolis.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Smartphone tickets are accepted.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your ticket is only valid on the date and time you choose.
How long is the cruise?
The cruise lasts 2.5 hours.
Where does the cruise go?
Click here to see a map of the route.
Which languages are the cruise available in?
The live guides speak both English and German.
Infant (0-5): Free of charge
Very Good: 4.0 – 1 reviews
Book From £ 20
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 3 hours
Daily at 6:30 PM from April to October. Departure from Friedrichstrasse.
Friedrichstrasse / Reichstagufer 10117 Berlin
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.