100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Berlin WelcomeCardat Berlin WelcomeCard, wed, 29 nov 2023 - wed, 27 nov 2024
From £ 23
2. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Berlinat Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Berlin, wed, 29 nov 2023 - tue, 26 nov 2024
From £ 28
3. Madame Tussauds Berlinat Madame Tussauds Berlin: Skip the line, wed, 29 nov 2023 - wed, 27 nov 2024
From £ 24
4. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the lineat Berlin TV Tower, th, 30 nov 2023 - sun, 25 feb 2024
From £ 23
5. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the line & Restaurantat Berlin TV Tower, th, 30 nov 2023 - sun, 25 feb 2024
From £ 25
6. Berlin TV Tower: Panorama Dinnerat Berlin TV Tower VIP Dinner, th, 30 nov 2023 - sun, 25 feb 2024
From £ 101
7. Altes Museum: Skip the lineat Altes Museum: Skip the line, wed, 29 nov 2023 - tue, 26 dec 2023
From £ 11
8. Neues Museum: Skip the lineat Neues Museum: Skip the line, wed, 29 nov 2023 - tue, 26 dec 2023
From £ 13
9. Bode Museum: Skip the lineat Bode Museum: Skip the line, wed, 29 nov 2023 - tue, 26 dec 2023
From £ 12
10. LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Berlinat LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Berlin, wed, 29 nov 2023 - wed, 27 nov 2024
From £ 18
Berlin City Bike Tour
Day City Tour is a great way to learn about this great city in one tour! Get the full orientation of Berlin in the past and today – book your tickets for our All in One Berlin City Bike Tour here!
What can I expect?
In about 4,5 hours we only cover around 6 miles (10 km) and stop every few hundred meters to take in the Berlin sights. This tour is not hard and is applicable for all ages and all fitness levels, and is a great way to see all of Berlin!
This Tour incl. the following Berlin Highlights, which will be explained by our guide and discussed by all in the group: The Berlin Wall , The Third Reich’s Berlin , Prussian Berlin , Brandenburger Tor , Marienkirchen , Marx & Engles Platz , Hitler’s Bunker , Potsdamer Platz , The ‘Deathstrip’that divided East and West Berlin, Checkpoint Charlie , Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe , Reichstagand much, much more!
We will stop for lunch at a Beer Garden in Tiergarten Park. Lunch and drinks for lunch is NOT incl. in the ticket price!
As Berlin is a very big city and also very flat, Berlin is perfect for sightseeing on a bike. So join our Day City Tour and see Berlin from the best way – on a bike!
- All tours are in English
- Duration is approx. 4½ hour
- Opening hours: March 1 to April 30: Daily at 11:00am. May 1 to September 30: Daily at 11:00am and 4:00pm. October 1 to November 30: Daily at 11:00am. December 1 to February 28: Wed. & Sat at 11:00AM
- Food and drink at the lunch break is not incl. in the price
- The tour operates rain or shine, so please wear clothes according to the weather. You can rent rain ponchos available from the guide for €1 each!
- Children must be able to bike their own bike to participate on this tour!
- Day City Tour starts and ends at the TV Tower on Alexanderplatz in Berlin.
What’s not included?
Food and drink at the lunch break is not incl. in the price
Fantastic: 4.6 – 20 reviews
Cykel sightseeing Berlin
"Rigtig fin tur rundt i Berlin, fik set lidt a de forskellige must see. Havde Alicia fra Canada som guide, hun gjorde det rigtig fint."
Fat Tire Bike Tour Berlin
"Rigtig fin rundvisning i det gamle Østberlin for os som førstegangsbesøgende. Vi fik ideer til at vende tilbage for at se andre atraktioner, som vi udforskede yderligere de følgende dage. God engelsktalende guide, der på saglig men samtidig humoristisk måde indviede os i byens historie fra dens grundlæggelse i romertiden over Preusertiden, Nazitiden, koldkrigstiden med Berlinmuren til nutiden."
Book From £ 27
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes
Berlin City Bike Tour
Berlin Fat Tire Bike Tours, TV Tower, Alexanderplatz 10178 Berlin
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.