100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Berlin WelcomeCardat Berlin WelcomeCard, mon, 25 oct 2021 - fri, 31 dec 2021
From £ 22
2. Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Berlinat Big Bus Hop-on Hop-off Berlin, mon, 25 oct 2021 - mon, 25 apr 2022
From £ 31
3. BigTic Berlin Hop on Hop off – 3 Dayat , mon, 25 oct 2021 - mon, 24 oct 2022
From £ 51
4. Best of Berlin Hop on Hop off – 2 Dayat , mon, 25 oct 2021 - fri, 31 dec 2021
From £ 39
5. Museum Island: Skip the line Berlin Passat Museum Island: Skip the line Berlin Pass, tue, 26 oct 2021 - sat, 6 nov 2021
From £ 20
6. Neues Museum: Skip the lineat Neues Museum: Skip the line, tue, 26 oct 2021 - sat, 6 nov 2021
From £ 13
7. Altes Museum: Skip the lineat Altes Museum: Skip the line, tue, 26 oct 2021 - sat, 6 nov 2021
From £ 11
8. Pergamon Museum: Skip the lineat Pergamon Museum: Skip the line, tue, 26 oct 2021 - sun, 31 oct 2021
From £ 14
9. Berlin TV Tower: Skip the line & Restaurantat Berlin TV Tower, mon, 25 oct 2021 - tue, 25 oct 2022
From £ 22
10. Bode Museum: Skip the lineat Bode Museum: Skip the line, tue, 26 oct 2021 - sun, 7 nov 2021
From £ 13
Best of Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Tour - 1 day
If you want to explore the best of Berlin in just one day, then here is your chance to do so. Hop on the bus on a tour through Berlin and experience various exciting attractions. It all comes down to one question: What do you wish to see?
- Experience Berlin's main attractions
- Hop on and off at 18 different stops
- Tailor your tour according to your wishes
- Listen to all the information through the audio guide
What can I expect?
Put the headphones in your ears and get ready to learn all about Berlin. On this hop-on hop-off tour through Berlin you get to see all the best attractions of the city. You can hop on and off the bus whenever you'd like. In other words you tailor the tour according to what you wish to see.
Among the attractions is of course Checkpoint Charlie - the famous crossing point between West- and East Berlin, back when the city was split in two by the Berlin Wall. You also get to see the Museum Island, the complex of the famous museums of Berlin. And if you feel like it, you can hop off at Kurfürstendamm or Friedrichstraße and do some shopping or sip coffee at a café. And the best part is, that you can do all of this in just one day!
On this tour the yellow route is included. Click here to see the route on the map.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it to the first bus you take. Mobile vouchers are accepted.
Where does the tour begin?
You decide where to start your tour. Just hop on the first bus and start exploring Berlin.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your ticket is valid for 1 day.
How long does the tour lasts?
If you stay on the bus for the entire tour, it lasts approximately 2 hours.
How often do the busses leave?
The busses leave every 10 minutes.
- New: This tour now has an audio guide in Turkish and Malaysian!
Child (0-6): Free
Family ticket (2 adults, max. 3 children)
Fantastic: 4.2 – 5 reviews
Rundtur i Berlin
"Ved å ta turen fikk du mulighet til å enkelt besøke mange av byens største attraksjoner! Mange språkvalg og god informasjon!"