100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Berlin City Cruise: 1-hour cruiseat Berlin City Cruise: 1-hour cruise, th, 22 oct 2020 - tue, 3 nov 2020
From £ 17
2. Best of Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Tour - 1 dayat , th, 22 oct 2020 - wed, 20 oct 2021
From £ 34
3. Berlin WelcomeCardat Berlin WelcomeCard, th, 22 oct 2020 - th, 31 dec 2020
From £ 53
4. Berlin Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Offat Berlin Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off, th, 22 oct 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 22
5. Trabi Safari Berlinat Trabi Safari Berlin, sun, 25 oct 2020 - wed, 30 dec 2020
From £ 50
6. Berlin Segway Tourat Berlin Segway Tour, sat, 24 oct 2020 - mon, 30 nov 2020
From £ 65
7. Berlin Walking tourat Berlin Walking tour, fri, 23 oct 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 16
8. Third Reich Berlin Walking Tourat Third Reich Berlin Walking Tour, th, 22 oct 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 16
9. Berlin's Christmas Marketsat Berlin's Christmas Markets, mon, 23 nov 2020 - wed, 23 dec 2020
From £ 16
10. Third Reich Bike Tourat Third Reich Bike Tour, fri, 23 oct 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 30
New Berlin Cruise
Join us on a pretty 3-4-hour city cruise around Berlin! Experience the center Berlin from Treptow and Jannowitzbrücke with their historic and modern sights.
- Cruise around the city of Berlin
- Admire the many well-known buildings
- Listen to the guide tell you about what you see
- Rent an audio guide (2€)
- Bring children under age 6 for free
What can I expect?
Explore Berlin City Center
Experience Berlin inner city from Treptow and Jannowitzbrücke with their historic and modern sights spotted from the River Spree which runs through the entire city.
Sights on the route include Mühlendamm lock, Nikolaiquarter, Berlin Cathedral, Museum Island, Reichstag, Charité hospital, the government district, Bellevue Castle, Spreebogen government buildings and Charlottenburg castle.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Smartphone tickets are accepted.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your ticket is only valid on the date and time you choose.
How long is the cruise?
The cruise lasts 3-4 hours.
Where does the cruise go?
Click here to see a map of the route.
Which languages are the cruise available in?
The live guides speak both English and German.
Daily departure at 12:30 PM + Saturday and Sunday at 11:15 AM & 2 PM. Departure from Friedrichstrasse.