Over 3.4 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% Secure Booking
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in your local currency
You pay in pounds with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Berlin City Cruise: 1-hour cruiseat Berlin City Cruise: 1-hour cruise, tue, 12 nov 2019 - sun, 3 nov 2019
From £ 15
2. Cruise on Spree and Landwehr Canalat Cruise on Spree and Landwehr Canal, tue, 12 nov 2019 - sun, 27 oct 2019
From £ 23
3. Evening Cruiseat Evening Cruise, tue, 12 nov 2019 - sat, 5 oct 2019
From £ 21
4. Best of Berlin Hop-on Hop-off Tour - 1 dayat , tue, 12 nov 2019 - tue, 10 nov 2020
From £ 28
5. Berlin Walking tourat Berlin Walking tour, th, 14 nov 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 12
6. Sachsenhausen Walking Tourat Sachsenhausen Walking Tour, th, 14 nov 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 17
7. Best of Berlin Hop on Hop off – 2 Dayat , tue, 12 nov 2019 - tue, 10 nov 2020
From £ 33
8. Berlin Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Offat Berlin Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off, wed, 13 nov 2019 - tue, 31 mar 2020
From £ 26
9. Third Reich Berlin Walking Tourat Third Reich Berlin Walking Tour, sat, 16 nov 2019 - mon, 30 mar 2020
From £ 14
10. Queer Berlin Tourat Queer Berlin Tour, sat, 16 nov 2019 - sat, 28 mar 2020
From £ 14
New Berlin Cruise
Join us on a pretty 3-4-hour city cruise around Berlin! Experience the center Berlin from Treptow and Jannowitzbrücke with their historic and modern sights.
- Cruise around the city of Berlin
- Admire the many well-known buildings
- Listen to the guide tell you about what you see
- Rent an audio guide (2€)
- Bring children under age 6 for free
What can I expect?
Explore Berlin City Center
Experience Berlin inner city from Treptow and Jannowitzbrücke with their historic and modern sights spotted from the River Spree which runs through the entire city.
Sights on the route include Mühlendamm lock, Nikolaiquarter, Berlin Cathedral, Museum Island, Reichstag, Charité hospital, the government district, Bellevue Castle, Spreebogen government buildings and Charlottenburg castle.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Smartphone tickets are accepted.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your ticket is only valid on the date and time you choose.
How long is the cruise?
The cruise lasts 3-4 hours.
Where does the cruise go?
Click here to see a map of the route.
Which languages are the cruise available in?
The live guides speak both English and German.
Daily departure at 12:30 PM + Saturday and Sunday at 11:15 AM & 2 PM. Departure from Friedrichstrasse.